read more day by day

Saturday, March 21, 2009

a cool afternoon out of the office


Though it's not a Speilberg flick and it doesn't star Tom Cruise, I was called from my cube Wednesday afternoon to be an extra in a short video clip. I won't say for what, as it's obviously work-related and I know Google alerts will certainly pick up this post ... no need to have my thoughts circulating through the office in a "news clips" email.

Suffice it to say that it was a beautiful day, I got a little sun, and walked back and forth on a sidewalk until my feet were on fire (I was in knee-high high-heel boots). You never know how the shots will be spliced together, so if this video is ever eligible for linking from this page, you may see me from the back as I leave the scene, from the front approaching the scene, or right up in the thick of it around the gentleman speaking. I was all over the place and it was a blast! Can't wait to see how it turns out.

The image is of a colleague as he practices his lines. It was taken with my BlackBerry Pearl, so it's not the best quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails