read more day by day

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

carl edwards - the flip camcorder


So now I feel like a big dork. Well, sorta. I wanted to replace our dinky Kodak EasyShare with a new lightweight digital that also shoots video. Lo and behold, a Nikon Coolpix landed in my lap on Mother's Day. Cool, huh? :) And then I'm stalking Carl Edwards (not really, but he's a cool guy and I was checking out his website - http://www.carledwards.com/) when I saw this fancy shmancy, handy little diddy. Think I'd like to trade in the Nikon on a Carl Edwards signature Flip!

10 minutes later ...
Holy Smoke! Didja know you can completely personalize that little sucker? I love Carl Edwards and his smooth back flip, but I created quite the beauty for myself. Now who's got $229 I can borrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails