Additionally, I really appreciated the issues of TIME (featured) that were dedicated to each presidential candidate. If you didn't see those, you should seek them out and take the time to read both. The editorials are pretty fair for each Obama and McCain, exposing their weaknesses and strengths. Although, there were excerpts from an interview TIME had with McCain that cast him in poor light. You'll have to take a read.
Monday, September 01, 2008
learning more about sarah
TIME offers a 10 Facts About Sarah Palin piece that I found valuable. Another good read that answers some questions is Why McCain Picked Palin. I believe that at least part of the decision hinged on taking advantage of Obama's decision to not include Hillary as his running mate. So the question remains (for me and plenty of other women, I'm sure) Will Women Vote for Palin?

Additionally, I really appreciated the issues of TIME (featured) that were dedicated to each presidential candidate. If you didn't see those, you should seek them out and take the time to read both. The editorials are pretty fair for each Obama and McCain, exposing their weaknesses and strengths. Although, there were excerpts from an interview TIME had with McCain that cast him in poor light. You'll have to take a read.
Additionally, I really appreciated the issues of TIME (featured) that were dedicated to each presidential candidate. If you didn't see those, you should seek them out and take the time to read both. The editorials are pretty fair for each Obama and McCain, exposing their weaknesses and strengths. Although, there were excerpts from an interview TIME had with McCain that cast him in poor light. You'll have to take a read.
labels:
politics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment