Baby girl's birthday is coming up and I, fortunately, stumbled on this really awesome cake pan from Wilton! Think big picture. Yes, it's absolultely adorable as a giant cupcake with confetti (or decorated for Halloween), but then there are all these other ideas, too!
Baby girl would love to have a Hannah Montana birthday party, but I haven't decided yet. She'll still be a tender age. Her six year old mind and body is a good hiding place for her 13 year old attitude. Gosh. I can't believe she's almost six years old. Everyone says it, but it really does feel like "just yesterday" that she was the tiny, fragile preemie that I couldn't let go of. But again ... 13 year old attitude. Not so hard to let go now. ;-) So yeah, maybe Hannah Montana would be a good fit for this already hormonal little girl. Lord, please grant me patience these next 12 years.
hey girl...i saw this same cake pan in the ltd catalog. i'm sure it's alot cheaper than the wilton one!! Too cute, either way.
ReplyDelete