This week has been a long one already. Monday was somewhat a catch-up day, Tuesday was spent out of the office making nicey-nice (which is tiresome if you're not usually a face-to-face customer service kind of person), and today was more of the nicey-nice. I'm tired. However, a refreshing wave of joy washed over me on my drive home and I was happy.
After a tense phone call later on, my joy was gone. The wind fell out of my sail and I bottomed out again. Thankfully, my God doesn't let me sit there long. A song filled my heart once more, and I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. (Phillippians 4:13)
"Lord, prepare me to be a sanctuary, pure and holy, tried and true. With thanksgiving, I'll be a living sanctuary for you."
Sanctuary by John W. Thompson and Randy Scruggs
No comments:
Post a Comment