I recently found a website that encouraged Christians to journal their daily blessings. I've taken this on and you can read mine via the link to the right called "overflowing heart". I encourage you to also take a moment each day to write one thing you're thankful for - your daily blessing.
Something I didn't note on that page (yet) is how I'm blessed to have great Christian examples in my life. From my pastors to my small group, and new friends along the way, God is sending influential people my way to grow me. I'd like to introduce you to one new friend who blogs about her life as a single mom of twin girls, worship leader, how she's doing in her walk with Christ, and what it's like to be a "crazy redhead". Please see a clip below of her singing a soulful rendition of "Nothing But the Blood of Jesus". What an awesome tribute to our Lord and Savior. Be blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment