As a follow-up to my very personal admission the other day, I have been seriously downing some water (4 to 6 litres each day), which in turn has kicked my caffeine out of the way. I've had a 20 oz. coffee each morning, another jolt at lunch, and that's pretty much it. No extra snacking (not that I did that much anyway), and I've been smarter about my meal choices.
Sadly, Billy and I have not connected in the past few days. Yes, my priorities are mixed up. There has been good TV on at night and so I've avoided turning on the DVD player.
Today was not a good day for me, however. I worked from home and that makes snacking a much more convenient temptation. Between my son bringing me Easter candy from his basket and spotting a nearby can of peanuts, I feel like I ate all day long. I'm glad for it, as strange as that sounds, because now I'm miserable. That reinforces the need and desire to cut back. It's a good reminder not to behave tomorrow as I did today.
Learning as I go,
Casey
Image: Ice Water. 4/9/10 from my 365 project.
No comments:
Post a Comment